“Don’t worry about a problem when it hasn’t manifested yet, don’t worry when it manifests, and don’t hang on to it when it has passed.”
” Traditional Chinese proverb.”
Gabriel completed his studies in acupuncture at Rosemont College in 2014, and then completed an internship at the Hangzhou Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China.
He then deepened his knowledge through continuing education in several areas, including musculoskeletal disorders, ophthalmology and women’s health.
In addition, he has been trained in Tuina and Chinese craniosacral therapy through several courses and extended internships. Finally, his current acupuncture practice is rooted in the Korean SAAM tradition, which is known for its clinical effectiveness and its power to relieve suffering.
FIELDS OF PRACTICE :
- Women’s health
- Treatment of persistent (chronic) pain
- Chinese massage therapy (Zheng Gu Tuina)
CONTINUING EDUCATION :
- Zheng Gu Tuina and Traditional Chinese Physical Culture – Ethan Murchie
- Gynecology and Women’s Health – Dominique Cornellier, Ac.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Ophthalmology – Chong He
- Master Class in Traditional East-West Cupping – Bruce Bentley
- Integrated Fasciatherapy – Institut Kiné-Concept
INVOLVEMENT AND PROJECTS:
- Gabriel is passionate about oriental medicine, Qigong and martial arts. He teaches Meridian Qigong (Jingluo) at the Gongfu Research Center in Montreal and continues his research on classical acupuncture, Taichi and Chinese herbology.
LINKS AND RECOMMENDED READING :
Monday to Friday: 10:00 to 17:00
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
23 rue Rachel Ouest
Montréal, Qc, H2W 2T1