Dany Boisselle Michaud
Dany Boisselle Michaud, Acupuncturist, member of the OAQ since 2014, and graduate of Rosemont College. Passionate about sports and the wonderful machine that is the human body, Dany has developed a true passion for musculoskeletal acupuncture. Wishing to perfect his knowledge in this field and thus offer the best to his clients, Dany did an internship in China to follow training in a hospital in the province of Zhejiang. His treatment approach is specific to the needs of each patient and is based on the latest scientific evidence.
FIELDS OF PRACTICE :
- Traditional Acupuncture
- Sports Acupuncture
- Treatment of persistent (chronic) pain
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
- Chinese massage therapy (Zheng Gu Tuina)
- Sleep disorders
CONTINUING EDUCATION :
Our Acupuncturist is constantly learning to improve his techniques through training such as:
- Clinical training in Acupuncture, Tuina, Pediatric Tuina and Internal Medicine in TCM: Zhejiang University of Chinese Medicine, China
- Training on musculoskeletal punctures (Trigger point) – Sylvain Cardinal, Ac. and Marie-Christine Brien, Ac.
- Clinical training in drug addiction rehabilitation: Centre de Réadaptation en Dépendance de Montréal – Dollard-Cormier – University Institute, Montreal
- Western Herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine: with Francis Bonaldo Begnoche, Ac.
- Zheng Gu Tui Na (Chinese massage therapy) with Stéphane Turbide, Ac. and Suzanne Lafrance, Ac.
- Acu-lift ( Aesthetic acupuncture): Monique Maranda Ac.
Our acupuncturist is a proud member of the Ordre des Acupuncteur du Québec.
LINKS AND RECOMMENDED READING :
IMPLICATIONS OR PROJECTS :
- Blogger for the ” Clinique Corps-Plus»
"Perfect as usual! Punctual, very patient, reassuring, delicate in the placement of needles. Very careful of barrier gestures. "
"Good welcome, good acupuncture session, and effective, I will be back!"
"Excellent service from Dany. Very knowledgeable and explains very well!"
Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 17:00
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
23 rue Rachel Ouest
Montréal, Qc, H2W 2T1